The role of the HR Intern is to support the HRM and the HR Services team to ensure the effective implementation of the Company HR Strategy and Policies and Procedures onsite
About Coca Cola
On May 8, 1886, Dr. John Pemberton brought his perfecte
d syrup to Jacobs' Pharmacy in downtown Atlanta where the first glass of Coca‑Cola was poured. From that one iconic drink, we’ve evolved into a total beverage company. More than 2.2 billion servings of our drinks are enjoyed in more than 200 countries and territories each day
We are constantly transforming our portfolio, from reducing added sugar in our drinks to bringing innovative new products to market. We seek to positively impact people’s lives, communities and the planet through water replenishment, packaging recycling, sustainable sourcing practices and carbon emissions reductions across our value chain. Together with our bottling partners, we employ more than 700,000 people, helping bring economic opportunity to local communities worldwide
- Employee Relations Activities: Proper Collection of new hires' documentation, Validation & archiving.
- Learning & Development Administration: L&D Sourcing: Define and evaluate local L&D Service Providers and instructors and ensure the delivery of high-quality programs and manage the related activities of quotations, negotiations, PO creation and approvals, certifications,.
- Talent Acquisition Administration: Coordinates interviews between candidates, hiring manager, HRM and other interviewing managers’ panel, if any.
- On-boarding: On-boarding: Manage the Training on-boarding program for new hires.
- Metrics, Measurement and Reporting: Monitor, evaluate and analyze HR related metrics.
- Participate in HR related projects as required in conjunction with the site HRBP or HR Services teams to drive process improvements and implementation of best practices across the Network.
- Bachelor Degree in HR, Commerce, Business Administration.
- Fluent written and spoken English and strong communication skills required.
- Customer Focus & Communication: Provide timely high quality service to managers and associates while acting as a brand ambassador to both internal and external candidates.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with individuals at all levels.
- Confidentiality: Entrusted with highly sensitive and confidential information and as such must ensure that discretion and privacy of associates and the company is always maintained.