Schneider electric Summer Internship التدريب الصيفي في شركة شنايدر إلكتريك
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure, and Industries. With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management – Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation, and software.
We are on the lookout for passionate people to help us innovate at every level and build a future that empowers all to make the most of their energy and resources, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. At Schneider Electric Egypt, the applications are now open for our Virtual Summer Internship 2021
- 4 weeks Virtual Set-up program
- 5 days per week - 6-8 hours per day
- You’ll be allocated to join the program in any of the following rounds
- - 15/July to 15/ August 2021
- 15/August to 15/September 2021
؟ What you can expect
nterns will be involved in real projects & exposed to multiple teams. It's an opportunity to be part of a company that is passionate about its people. Our people vision says, Great people make Schneider Electric a great company. We are proud to promote purpose, diversity, inclusion, learning and work-life integration.
- Being part of a passionate team to learn and support them with their day to day activities and challenges
- Project Assignment, case studies and mentorship
- Develop your business & digital acumen skills through, business, functional, technical, and soft skills training, and webinars
- Networking among interns, program participants, alumni, and leaders.
- Regular feedback sessions
- Undergraduates who are expected to graduate on 2021, 2022 and 2023
- Very good academic credentials in one of the following disciplines: Electrical Power & Mechatronics Engineering, Communication, Electronics, Computer Science
- Interested to explore one of the following departments: Projects Technical Office, Project Management, Tendering, Field Services, Sales Engineering, Technical Marketing
- Energetic, independent, hard worker, eager to learn & develop
- Excellent Command of English language is a must, French is an advantage
- Good knowledge & experience in using Microsoft Software, especially in Excel and PowerPoint
- Extracurricular activities and previous internships are desirable