Orange Egypt is an Egyptian joint stock company established under the Law No. 8 of 1997 "Investment Guarantees and Incentives Law and its executive regulations", was established on the 4th of March 1998.
The execution, management, operation, development and
maintenance of a network Mobile GSM Telephones in cooperation
with the Egyptian Telecommunication Agency, and after
obtaining the approval of the Minister of Communication. The
service shall cover subscribers in Egypt and abroad pursuant to
the license obtained in this respect. The Company has the right
to carry out all importation exportation activities related to its
objectives and carry out whatever works are needed including
Providing all kinds of engineering, training, administrative,
production, marketing, consultation services (excluding legal
consultation) and technical experience and technicians in all
aspects especially in communication and information technology
aspect in Egypt and abroad, and the Company may also carry
- CV screening
- Phone Screening
- English exam correction
- HR interviews
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate data base for the candidates
- Fluent English both spoken and written.
- Flexibility in dealing with people with diverse working styles.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
How To Apply
- Round One : From 9 January to 27 January 2022
- Round Two : From 30 January to 17 February 2022