Egypt Ministry of Communications and Information Technology (MCIT) has launched a number of initiatives and projects in the field of building the Egyptian citizen. These initiatives aim to provide training opportunities to the national workforce to qualify them to meet the international standards, thus creating a wide base in all ICT related specializations, and building a digital society, based on science and technology. MCIT is aiming to raise the competitive edge of Egyptian calibers, MCIT provides comprehensive capacity building programs based on real-world experience.
MCIT Practical Data Scientist Academy (PDSA) is a learning journey built on digital and classroom courses and it will cover practice data science going over the basics up to Specialty level. It will provide deep understanding of big data and data analytics and how to utilize these in multiple use for data engineering, formatting, and data visualization.
- Build the skill-sets at the national level as necessary to support the transition towards big data and data analytics, with the objective of supporting ongoing government transformation projects.
- Seeding the Egyptian, as well as Middle East and Africa IT markets with the highly in- demand skilled practical data scientists, big data and data analytics training.
- Elevating the skill-sets of Egypt’s small and medium enterprises (SMEs) to actively participate in national transformation projects.
- Catalyze new focus startups on providing big data and data analytics solutions.
- Graduate Data Analytics Specialists with validated abilities via worldwide recognized certification.
- Egyptian National living within Egypt
- Valid Egyptian National ID
- Graduate from Faculties of Engineering department of Computer, or Faculties of Computer Science, or Faculty of Science Department of Mathematics (Computer Science).
- Bachelor degree must covers the following subjects; mathematics, calculus, statistics, analysis and business modeling
- Programing background and experience, preferred Python as programming language
- Database background and experience, preferred SQL and NoSQL