Are you a student looking for an internship in the construction industry?
Each year, BESIX offers a certain number of internships on its sites. As an intern, you have the opportunity to closely follow the evolution and general organization of a site (buildings, civil engineering, etc.). The organization of orders, the management of subcontractors, the management of schedules or the distribution of workers on site; you will mobilize a set of skills. You will also acquire knowledge, particularly in the areas of reporting, quality control, health and safety.
Much more than putting into practice the knowledge acquired at school, this internship will also allow you to increase your knowledge and take a first step in professional life.
Do you want to join us in order to put your theoretical knowledge into practice and get to grips with life on site? Then send us your application! This internship could well be the
start of an exciting career at BESIX.
- You want to do an internship on one of our international sites .
- You are currently a student in your final year or penultimate year;
- your internship must be at least 8 weeks full time
- You speak French / Dutch and you have a good knowledge of English
- You have an analytical mind, autonomy and rigor;
- You are communicative, proactive and you are not afraid of being in direct intervention and cooperation with multiple stakeholders
- You are flexible and you bounce back easily when faced with problems and challenges
How to Apply
Convinced? Send us now your CV and cover letter