As an organization we are committed to developing the next generation of Makers and Bakers. Joining us at an early career stage in our fast paced and ever changing environment will enable you to do more, learn more and grow more. You will be encouraged to step outside your comfort zone– you may even surprise yourself! We will ensure you are given the support you need to be at your best and enable you to be yourself and bring passion and personality. Here you can lean in and speak up and bring your own flavor.
- Perform a gap assessment on cleaning & sanitation standard
- Review and update all Sanitation SOP and procedures
- Review current HACCP studies vs. the new updates
- Ensure the right implementation of the updated checklists with the newly modified standards
- Support with the quality culture program implementation on the shop level
- Candidate will be required to attain to the plant for a maximum of 3 days per week while the other 2 days will be virtual
- Candidate should be a currently studying Chemical or Micro science