التدريب الصيفي لمنظمة الفاو-FAO Paid Internship 2020-21
- Food and Agricultural Organization, United Nations
- FAO Regional Office for the Near East and North Africa (RNE)
Inter Duty Station
- RNE Sub-regional and Country Offices
- Relevant to the field of interest.
- FAO will also monthly stipend to those interns who are sponsored or paid by their universities or organizations.
The eligibility criteria of the United Nations paid internship is given below:
- Candidate should be enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate degree program at the time of application, or recent graduates in one of the educational institutes mentioned in the list of IAU/UNESCO database.
- Should familiar with the vision and missions of FAO.
- Must be able to speak any one of the languages (Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Russian or Spanish).
- Command on two or more languages would be an asset. FAO language official examinations/ UN-accredited language certificates would be accepted at the time of application.
- Candidate must be a national of FAO Member Nations.
- Age limit: 21-30 years.
- Candidates must possess good communication skills and multi-cultural knowledge.
- Candidates are not eligible if there near kin is employed in FAO.
- Before the beginning of the internship, the candidate must hold appropriate immigration or residence status in the proposed duty station.
How to Apply for FAO internship
If you don’t have an account. then, you need to complete your online profile at jobs at FAO. if you have already an account or online profile, then give your email and password to sign in. Candidates would be recruited who submit applications through portal. Incomplete applications would not be encouraged.
Candidates won’t be able to see vacancies on the portal after 23:59 Central European Time (CET) on 31 July 2022. Applications before the deadline would be encouraged.
For any query, please email: Careers@fao.org
- The last date to apply for theRNE Internship Programme 8 August 2022